You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Bleary-eyed

Blogging has been spotty at best around these parts, and I'm afraid that's likely to continue. I just finished up a ten-day leg on my Beer Bible book tour, and I'm home for six before setting off again. (If you want incredibly fragmentary, context-free micro-reports of my observations, you can always follow along on Twitter. How's that for a sales pitch?) The one piece I almost posted here last week instead went to All About Beer. So if you want to see what I discovered in lower Manhattan, that's the best I got.

More ... sometime.


1 comment:

  1. Going on a Friday or Saturday evening is hardly worth it these days, but if you fancy yourself a solitary "pint" during the day, it can't be beat.

    ReplyDelete