You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

April Fool's Posts

Last year, I did an April Fools post about beer in the Skidmore Fountain and caught some folks with it. This year we all had the same idea. Here's a roundup of some of the more amusing posts.
  • The Daily Feast (send-up of the Daily Beast; special kudos to the story "Beer Wench and Wine Whore Elope")
Now, why hasn't anyone parodied me? I gotta get an enemies list.


Update. And this just in:
(Sorry, Jason.)
___________
Share

3 comments:

  1. Don't forgot our friends in Hawaii, the Two Bud Queers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm. Either people are taking my post on the collaboration between Radiohead and Hair of the Dog seriously or no one reads my blog. Sadly, I think I know the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Doc has a brilliant send up in which AB InBev's purchases the Craft Brewers Alliance [comprised of 4 regional breweries] and produces Busch beer in the Widmer Brewery.

    I remember callow youth, underage drinking of Busch Bavarian beer, circa 1963; tricked by the name and without comparative experience.

    ReplyDelete